Monday, February 2, 2009

Goals for February

1.  No more self destructive plans ie:  The Wedding Day Diet where you can only eat green veg for carbs - this is not normal and just creates the urge for me to binge - why?  Well because I am depriving of course....so 1st Goal - NO MORE CRAZY ALL OR NOTHINGS PLANS - they don't work.

2.  Eat 5 times a day.  I need my snacks - they prevent the binge later on.

3.  Burn 500 cals in cardio 5 x a week

4.  Strength Train
 Program 1 - 2 X a week
 Program 2- 2 X a week

2 comments:

H.E.A. said...

Good for you!! That first goal makes me sooooo happy!! Extremes don't work. But 5 small meals a day is working wonders for me and I hope it does for you too :)

Paul said...

Nice goals! When I start letting myself go hungry, bad things happen. I go crazy at meal times. I've done much better when I eat smaller meals more frequently.

What sort of strength training are you doing?