Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Flu Bug

Well, its January and I have the flu bug...yuck!  No eating right, no exercising.  snot rags,  Advil Cold and Sinus, baths, diet coke and "Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons" by Lorna Landvik. Fantastic book, great company when feeling like crap.

Next week will be a better week.  Exercise, eating right and positive thoughts.  I am down a pound and a half - who knew?  My goal fro my trip was 130, seeing as I leave in 11 days and weigh 136.5 - not sure this can be reached safely in the next 11 days.  So here is my commitment - starting 2morrow, yes 2morrow as I still like crap 2day, 20 mins of cardio everyday and my 20 minute strength training - from Monday to Friday.  This means a workout in the morning and a workout in the evening.  I can do it!!!!

No comments: