Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Wedding Day Diet



Wednesday's weigh in got me thinking...I need to lose fat and I need to lose it fast.  I got on the information filled highway and started researching...what I have come up with is the the Wedding Day Diet.  Basically I am not eating carbs, with the exception of green veggies.  I do have carb days, but all carbs have to be good carbs.  It is drastic, yes.  But I need to take drastic measures in order to meet me goals.  After reading the science behind the glucose, and no I won't bore you, I know I can do this.  If i feel spaced out because my glucose levels are down, I'll have a carb day.  In order to get good fat burning by reducing carbs, I have to have low carbs for a minimum of three days - that I can do!  This is when burning fat is at its highest (i think anyway) If I feel low energy in the morning when I wake, I can have some fruit. 

So I started this on Thursday...did I mention I paid $68 CAD to download this diet and then later found free articles about this process, anyways this is what happens when you are desperate.

I had hubby take some pics in my bathing suit, and I hate the fat that has collected around my waist, like a tire.  I have just under 4 weeks to get rid of this.

This is the first time I have documented any sort of weight loss.  

I have not maintained my everyday cardio, but will get back to that today, going for a cardio session after blogging.  

I got on the scale this morning, I had to.  I needed to know that this was working, that this new eating plan was going to give me the results that I am looking for.  And guess what?  It did, I am down to 139, nice to be in the 130's again.  I can remember a time when I would cringe if I was in the 130's, oh how things change.  The scale is moving in the right direction!!!!  this of course makes me happy.


No comments: